How to Add Music to Your PowerPoint Slides
Include a melody or portrayal sound record to your PowerPoint introduction to flavor up it. Microsoft PowerPoint enables you to add a soundtrack to a few or whole slides of an introduction. It enables you to include sound, however you can likewise control playback inside the introduction, alter the volume settings, and considerably more. On the off chance that you likewise need to add sound records to your introduction, at that point it’s straightforward, simply choose the music and slides on which you need to play it.
The most effective method to include and play sound over all PowerPoint slides
There would be times when you will need to give a foundation sound to your introduction. You can include music from the primary slide to the last slide (or 999 slides) of your introduction. Rather, on the off chance that you need the music to play from a specific slide, at that point you do this too. The music will play over a few slides or until it closes. You can add various sound documents to the slides of your introduction.
Note: The means given in this guide chip away at all the new forms of MS PowerPoint from 2007 to 2019.
- Open the PowerPoint archive in which you need to include the music. Clicking twice on the introduction will open it quickly in the MS PowerPoint. On the off chance that the record neglects to open, dispatch the PowerPoint application, and open the archive from that point.
- After the introduction opens, look down and go the slide from which you need the music to begin playing. The slide ought to be on your screen.
- Presently, open the ‘Addition’ tab from the PowerPoint lace.
- Search for Media gathering and snap the ‘Sound’ dropdown catch.
- At that point select ‘Sound on My PC’ from the accessible alternatives to pick the soundtrack from your hard drive. On the off chance that you don’t have a sound document put away on your PC or needs to make portrayal, at that point click ‘Record Audio.
- Presently, peruse and open the envelope where the sound record is put away.
- Snap the document to choose and click ‘Addition’ to add to PowerPoint.
- Presently, click on the Audio symbol.
- Open the ‘Sound Tools Playback’ tab.
- Search for ‘Play Across Slides’ choice under the Audio Options gathering and check its container.
The music or soundtrack will be added to your introduction and will be played over the whole slides of the introduction or till the term of sound, contingent upon which will start things out.
Step by step instructions to include and play sound specific PowerPoint slides
On the off chance that you need the sound to play on chosen slides rather than all, Microsoft PowerPoint likewise enables you to do as such. You have to note down the quantity of the slides on which you need the sound to play. Look through the slides and view the slides number. Presently, pursue these means.
- Open the ‘Activity tab’ from the PowerPoint strip.
- At that point click on ‘Activity Pane.’
- Presently, click on the ‘Sound’ symbol.
- Under the Animation sheet at the correct side of the screen, click on the sound record.
- Snap on ‘Impact Options’ in the dropdown menu. This opens the Play Audio exchange box on the screen with the Effect tab.
- Ensure that the Effect tab is open.
Tip: To do settings identified with the beginning or defer time or term of sound, utilize the Timing tab.
- Presently, click the field marked 999 under the Stop playing area.
- Clear 999 from the field and enter the slide number on which you need the sound to quit playing. You can likewise utilize the Start Playing area to pick the slide for music to begin playing.
- Subsequent to modifying every one of the settings, click on the ‘alright’ catch to spare and close the Play Audio exchange box.
- Presently, open the ‘Slide Show’ tab.
- Snap on ‘From Current Slide’ to start the slide appear from the as of now opened slide. On the other hand, use console easy routes “Shift+F5” to do as such.
www.office.com/setup – Enter your product Key – Setup Office